Navigating the Future
eCommerce Website for your Business
Valinex is a start-up company with experts who built hundreds of e-commerce websites for companies across the globe. Each e-commerce website is designed to both build traffic and turn visitors into customers. Although clients tend to choose Branding Gap for custom e-commerce sites that address specific business goals, such as search engine optimization, mobile responsive web design, and maximizing conversion rates, Branding Gap always starts with the fundamental e-Commerce web design principles.
e-Commerce Product Catalog Design Services
Compelling and organized services
The design of your product pages directly affects your sales. More images and clear information about each product is typically better, especially when presented in an easy-to-use design. All of the information in the catalog needs to be both easy to use for visitors and easy to manage for you.
Valinex Web Design Common features include:
- Faceted catalog filtering with friendly back end process
- Multiple product images and zoom features
- Multiple varieties and options with images and prices
- Tabbed content: product suggestions, customer reviews
- Multiple prices: MSRP, sale, clearance, quantity discounts
- Custom rules: “out of stock” messages
Valinex e-Commerce Shopping Cart and Checkout Process
Simplified to convert Visitors to Sales
Valinex shopping cart and checkout process were carefully designed to maximize conversions i.e. increasing the percentage of visitors who actually become customers. Valinex goal is to reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase revenue. Valinex take advantage of the latest and most effective usability techniques to ensure visitors remain happy and continue through the entire process.
- Buyers who add products to the shopping cart may continue shopping.
- Number of items and cart total are always available at the top of every page.
- Checkout process is one simple page.
It's designed for your customers and your business
To help the shopper’s overall experience, our ecommerce sites can typically include other features, such as:
- Product search Strategy
- Customer account creation and login
- Order history, shipping status, wish list creation
- Gift wrapping / Coupon option and gift card messages
- Shipping options
- Promotion codes and coupons
- Sales Offers
- Upsell related products or accessories